Heart disease is the leading cause of death for men and women in the United States. Every year, 1 in 4 deaths are caused by heart disease.
The good news? Heart disease can often be prevented when people make healthy choices and manage their health conditions.
Take this quiz to see how much you know about a “healthy heart”.
1. To prevent heart disease, you should exercise:
a. 30 minutes every other day
b. 60 minutes every day
c. 30 minutes every day
d. Whenever you have time
2. Eating certain types of fats are healthy for you. (True or False)
3. Stress does not affect the heart. (True or False)
4. Name three (3) risk factors for heart disease.
5. My blood pressure silently affects my heart-(True or False)
6. Sodium and Salt content with less than 5% daily value (DV) in food and drinks is a healthy nutritional choice. (True or False)